4.5m by 4m, Hassocks, East Sussex
This garden room was created to be work space and extra family room. A much cheaper alternative to an extension to the home, and more stylish than a dated conservatory.
With the 3m aluminium Bi-folding doors it opens up to enjoy views of the garden and brings the outdoors in. It’ll be a glorious family room during Summer or Winter with underfloor electric heating to keep them warm.
- 300m overhang
- Sustainably sourced timber frame
- Redwood Thermowood and Canadian Red Cedar cladding
- 3m Aluminium Bi-folding doors
- 2x Aluminium Letterbox windows to back
- 9 internal & 3 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets
- Plastered finish
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy