4.5m by 3m, Northenden, Manchester
This garden room was created to be a weights room/ gym area for the family. To accommodate the increased load we reinforced the floor to hold two tonnes, so if the family decide to go for the weight lifting world title they can!
The 3m aluminium bi-folding doors are a fantastic feature, placed to the side to allow a little discrete space for part of the gym. We also placed gym flooring and mirrors for lifting, and charcoal composite decking, which alongside the cedar cladding looks incredible.
- 1m overhang
- Sustainably sourced timber frame with reinforced floor
- Redwood Thermowood and Canadian Red Cedar cladding
- 3m Aluminium Bi-folding doors
- Charcoal composite decking
- 8 internal & 4 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets
- Foam gym tiled flooring and mirrors
- Plastered finish
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy