4m by 2.4m, Sale, Cheshire.
It’s not always about home offices, sometimes you just want a place you can go and take some time away, to read, meditate, or watch your favourite Netflix series alone with a glass of wine (the last one sounds pretty good to us!)
It was designed with the customer, to maximise the useable space. We increased the decking to accommodate a table and chairs for socialising, and our customer asked if we could connect the decking and cladding around the flowerbed in the corner of the garden, for which we used a bespoke step effect which the customer was very happy with. Have a look, what do you think?
- 1m overhang with downlights
- Sustainably sourced timber frame
- Redwood Thermowood cladding
- Canadian Red cedar cladding to front and back
- 1.5m French doors
- Plastered finish
- 1x Upvc letterbox window
- 6 internal & 3 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy
- Custom decking and cladding around garden