5m by 2.4m, Sale, Cheshire
This garden room was created to be a home office, with home offices vast becoming the number one reason to build a garden room.
The customer wanted to upgrade to 4m bi-folding doors, placed to the side which look amazing throughout the front of this spectacular garden room.
A small extra step was placed in the decking, which goes so well with the small hill on the left of the garden.
- 1m overhang & decking with small bespoke step
- Sustainably sourced timber frame with reinforced floor
- Redwood Thermowood and Canadian Red Cedar cladding
- 4m Aluminium Bi-folding doors
- 10 internal & 5 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets
- Plastered finish
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy