CASE STUDY ONE
5m by 2.4m, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
This garden room was created to be a music room. An excellent place to keep larger instruments like a piano, instead of finding space in the home. Also easier to play without causing distraction to other family members.
The customer requested a large side window to be placed so the family can enjoy the view whilst playing.
- 1m overhang & custom decking area
- Sustainably sourced timber frame
- British Red Cedar cladding
- 3m French doors with side panes
- One large custom side window
- 6 internal & 3 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets 5
- Electric heater
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy