CASE STUDY TWO
5m by 3m, Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester.
This garden room is used as an office to work from home. Ideal for when you have small children but need quiet time to work.
To optimise wall space, instead of a wall heater the customer upgraded to electric underfloor heating. Further upgrades were data points, including hidden HDMI and network cables for work purposes.
A perfect place for anyone working from home, and also a little deck to sit outside and have a well deserved break!
- 1m overhang & custom decking area
- Sustainably sourced timber frame
- Redwood Thermowood & Canadian Western Red Cedar cladding
- 1.8m French doors
- Letterbox window
- 8 internal & 4 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets
- Electric underfloor heating with touchscreen thermostat
- Data connection (HDMI & ethernet)
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy