6m by 4m, Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
This garden room is used as an entertaining space.
It was designed to make the most of the bottom of the garden.
There was an existing patio, so the customers can now entertain all year round.
- 1m overhang & decking area
- Sustainably sourced timber frame
- Redwood thermowood and western red cedar cladding
- 3m French doors with side panes
- A large window
- 12 internal & 5 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets
- Integrated shed with hidden door
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy