CASE STUDY SIX
6m by 4m, Sanderstead, South London.
This garden room is used for a family space.
It was designed to make the most of the garden and the customer gained an extra family space for the children to play music
- 1m overhang & decking area
- Sustainably sourced timber frame
- Redwood thermowood and western red cedar cladding
- 3m French doors with side panes
- Two large windows
- 12 internal & 5 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy