CASE STUDY SIX
6m by 4m, Lincoln, Lincolnshire.
This garden room is used for a entertaining space.
It was designed to make the most of the bottom of the garden, there was an existing patio, so the customers can now entertain all year round.
- 1m overhang & decking area
- Sustainably sourced timber frame
- Redwood thermowood and western red cedar cladding
- 3m French doors with side panes
- A large window
- 12 internal & 5 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets
- Integrated shed with hidden door
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy