CASE STUDY FOUR
5m by 3m, Southport, Merseyside.
This garden room is used for a guest room for a relative.
It was designed with the customer, to maximise the useable space, it included a bathroom with a toliet, electric shower and sink.
It also included a integrated wardrode and underfloor heating.
- 1m overhang & decking area
- Sustainably sourced timber frame
- Redwood Thermowood cladding
- 1.5m French doors
- 2 x Upvc letterbox windows
- 8 internal & 3 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets
- an en-suite bathroom with toliet, sink an shower
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy