CASE STUDY THREE
7m by 3m, Winsford, Cheshire.
This garden room is used for a hair salon and replaced an existing garage.
It was designed with the customer, to maximise the useable space, it included a bathroom with a toliet and sink.
It has a electric shower used with a backwash area, tiled floor and a small kitchen area, including storage area and a integrated fridge.
It also included a integrated shed with a hidden door used to store all the gardening tools and a decking area of 15 sqm to enjoy the summers relaxing.
- .3m overhang & custom decking area
- Sustainably sourced timber frame
- Redwood Thermowood & cladding
- 1.5m French doors
- 2 x Upvc windows
- 8 internal & 3 external down-lighters
- 5 double sockets
- Internal room, used for a bathroom
- Fully insulated floor, walls and roof with 100mm Rockwool
- EPDM rubber roof with 50 years life expectancy